Tuesday, May 8, 2018

World of Warcraft Guide: Unopened map of Walton

Walton, as the third map of tribes in WoW games, has been a mystery for a long time. But it is not open to players yet. So far, all the information that we know is: Walton is the snake’s territory, and appeared as the enemy. Walton map, as an unopened map, though there is no air wall of Tanan jungle anymore, there is another precaution.

After you enter the game, you will see a similar reminder to the occupational hall, which reads, 'dangerous ahead, go back quickly'. If you pay no attention to this warning, you will be swallowed back by the sand worm and be toss out Naz mills. So, in order to sneak into Walton, I specially consulted the hell thunderbolt fire, and then I finally evaded the weary sand worm and finally entered Walton after many attempts.

There were two bifurcations on the way to Walton in Nazir, one from the starting point of Walton, to the pagoda to the north of Walton to the prisoner's path, and the other from the waste earth to the ALU Oman temple in the southern desert.

As a new ally of the tribe, the ancient land of Walton can not be entered. But I can bring a new goblin product to the local residents to make a huge fortune. Of course, do not look down upon the desert! If you haven’t figure out the best way, you better not go in, because you may die there!

In gage, I met the greatest expert in the field of life in the world, that is hell thunderbolt fire, and I asked him for some advice. I admit that I have no crush on dwarfs but I respect him very much. After that, I made a drink for him that is the Coke Cola mixed into sleeping grass, and I got a map of Walton's field in his hands easily.

Buy WOW Gold On MmyGold.COM. I hope these experiences will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment